How do you dress up like a bee?
- Cut strips of Black Duck Tape® to fit on the front and back of the tee shirt.
- Carefully place the stripes onto the shirt.
- Cover a piece of cardboard with White Duck Tape® and cut out wing shapes.
- Attach the wings and cone to the finished tee shirt, and you’re ready to for a fun night of trick-or-treating!
How do you make face paint last longer?
How to Sweatproof Your World Cup Face Paint
- Try a primer. A thin layer of oil-free primer will help extend the life of whatever you’re wearing on your face, whether it’s foundation, concealer, or brightly colored face paints.
- Graduate from drugstore face paints.
- Set your designs with powder.
- Use a makeup-setting spray.