- 1 What can you do with cardboard boxes DIY?
- 2 How do you make a juice box costume?
- 3 How do you make Halloween popcorn costume?
- 4 What are 10 ways to use a cardboard box?
- 5 How do you decorate a cardboard box for a gift?
- 6 What sheets do you use for a ghost costume?
- 7 How big of a sheet do you need for a ghost costume?
- 8 How do you make big fake popcorn?
- 9 How do you make fake popcorn out of tissue paper?
What can you do with cardboard boxes DIY?
I hope you’re excited to learn some repurposing ideas!
- DIY Apartment Door Numbers.
- Repurposed Cardboard Belted Storage Tote.
- Upcycled Cardboard Photo Frame.
- Upcycled Cardboard Sunburst Mirror.
- DIY Decoupage Cardboard Trays.
- Cardboard City – Kid Fun!
- Indoor Dog House.
- Repurposed Cardboard Drawer Dividers.
How do you make a juice box costume?
- Step 1: Cut bottom flaps off box. Use plate to make circles for arms (on sides of box ) and head (top of box with flaps).
- Step 2: Paint entire box orange with orange poster paint. Let dry.
- Step 3: Tape two paper towel rolls together with white tape.
- Step 4: Put on orange leggings and shirt and lower juice box over head.
How do you make Halloween popcorn costume?
DIY Popcorn Costume
- Tear a stack of computer paper in half, width-wise.
- In a well ventilated area, lay out all your popcorn pieces and spray paint them with yellow paint.
- Starting around the neck of the shirt, hot glue the popcorn pieces on, right next to each other so they overlap a bit.
What are 10 ways to use a cardboard box?
- Use it as a sled to slide down a hill. Build a fort or playhouse.
- they fall over.
- Create a boat. Use it as a tunnel to crawl through.
- as a target.
- Make wings out of it and pretend to fly. Leave the top open and throw things.
- into it.
- Make a “Mud Café” out of a few big boxes.
- robot costume, then act like a robot.
How do you decorate a cardboard box for a gift?
Materials for decorating your cardboard box or DIY gift box
- fabric or satin ribbons – I’m always saving ribbons from gift bags and wrapping as I can’t bear to thrown them away!
- embroidery threads/piping threads.
- stick on gift tags.
- stick on craft supplies.
- tissue paper.
- potpourri/dried flowers etc.
- scrap book paper.
What sheets do you use for a ghost costume?
A queen or king size sheet will work best for taller kids or adults. Make sure you’re happy with how far the bed sheet hangs before you start cutting. Cut the eyes and mouth template and pin them onto the screen material.
How big of a sheet do you need for a ghost costume?
Turns out, the optimal fabric size for a 40-inch- tall child’s ghost costume is less than [54 inches x 72 inches]. At its current size, the fabric would definitely drag on the ground at the corners.
How do you make big fake popcorn?
If you want super huge popcorn kernels, make the newspaper ball larger. Next, attach the spray straw of the foam can. Shake the foam can and then begin to spray directly on to the balled up newspaper. Cover the newspaper entirely and then add a few nice big plops to the sides to make it look like popcorn.
How do you make fake popcorn out of tissue paper?
To use tissue paper, tear the pieces of tissue paper into 3 inch by 3 inch squares, approximately. You can use a few colours like yellow and white. Roll and scrunch up the tissue paper to create popcon shapes and glue them on the space above the popcorn bowl.