How do you make a Halloween sock puppet?
Use tape to secure the legs onto the sock until the glue dries. Cut a small red semi-circle out of felt and glue to the front of the spider as a mouth. Glue 2 googly eyes onto the sock towards the front. What you’ll need:
- Child-sized black sock.
- Black and red felt.
- 2 googly eyes.
- Scotch tape.
How do you make an animal sock puppet?
Poke the toe of the sock between your fingers and thumb to form the mouth. Use marker to mark out where you want the eyes and ears to go. 3. Cut out a long piece of cardboard the width of the sock, then place it inside the sock to prevent it from sticking together when you glue on accessories.
How do you make a puppet step by step?
Make a Puppet
- Step 1: Find Materials. Begin by finding your materials.
- Step 2: Create a Template and Cut Out Your Foam.
- Step 3: Stitch the Skin/ Add the Nose.
- Step 4: Finish Up the Face Parts.
- Step 5: Time for Hair.
- Step 6: Begin the Body.
- Step 7: Hands.
- Step 8: Finish Up.
How do you make a hand puppet step by step?
Method 3 of 3: Making a Finger Puppet
- Draw a template for the puppet’s shape.
- Cut out the template.
- Pin the template to a piece of felt.
- Cut out the hand puppet shape from the felt.
- Accessorize the body of the hand puppet.
- Give the hand puppet a face.
- Sew the front and back pieces of the hand puppet together.
What’s a sock puppet?
1: a hand puppet made with a sock. 2: a false online identity used for deceptive purposes.