How do you make a sock monkey costume?
DIY Sock Monkey Costume
- Brown sweatshirt and sweatpants, $10 and up.
- Simply Spray or spray paint, $1 and up.
- Masking tape, on hand.
- Pair of white tube socks, $1 and up.
- Thrifted white sweater, $1 and up.
- Punch balloons, $1.
- Old newspaper and flour for papier-mache, on hand.
- Felt yardage, red, $1 and up.
How do I dress up like Barbie for Halloween?
To dress up like a Barbie doll, put on the Blonde Wig with Bans, which is her signature cut. Next, add a Pink Hair Scrunchie. Wear a Sleeveless Turquoise Unitard with a Pink Leather Belt. Finally, slip on Rainbow Leg Warmers and a pair of Pink Pumps.
How do you turn a sock into a Barbie dress?
Turn the socks inside out, measure the distance on the doll from waist to crotch and crotch to toes. Mark and sew with a zigzag or serging stitch. Cut away and slit sock on inside fold line from waist to crotch. Pin this center seam and sew from front to back..