How do you make a Hershey’s chocolate costume?
- Measure about 3 inches from the top of candy bar to about 3 inches from the bottom. Measure across the candy bar.
- Wrap the felt around the candy bar from front to back.
- Cut a slit in the felt over armholes.
- Flip back to front.
- Put on your brown pants, shirt and shoes and slip into your candy bar.
How do you make Halloween popcorn costume?
DIY Popcorn Costume
- Tear a stack of computer paper in half, width-wise.
- In a well ventilated area, lay out all your popcorn pieces and spray paint them with yellow paint.
- Starting around the neck of the shirt, hot glue the popcorn pieces on, right next to each other so they overlap a bit.
Mini (approx 1″ – 1.5″) cookies are usually $2 – $2.50 each. Small (approx 2″) cookies are usually $3 to $4. Medium (approx 3″ – 4″) cookies are usually $5 to $6. Large (approx 4″ – 5″) cookies are usually $6 to $8.
How do you make big fake popcorn?
If you want super huge popcorn kernels, make the newspaper ball larger. Next, attach the spray straw of the foam can. Shake the foam can and then begin to spray directly on to the balled up newspaper. Cover the newspaper entirely and then add a few nice big plops to the sides to make it look like popcorn.
How do you glue popcorn to shirt?
Since popcorn is never even or all the same color, it’s okay if some pieces have more ‘butter’ than others. Then, starting around the neck of the shirt, hot glue the popcorn pieces on, right next to each other so they overlap a bit. Continue all the way around the shirt until it’s completely covered.
How do you make fake popcorn out of tissue paper?
To use tissue paper, tear the pieces of tissue paper into 3 inch by 3 inch squares, approximately. You can use a few colours like yellow and white. Roll and scrunch up the tissue paper to create popcon shapes and glue them on the space above the popcorn bowl.