How do you make Olaf nose out of Felt?
Using the black felt, cut out two thick, arched eyebrows. Glue the eyebrows above the eyes. Take some orange felt and cut out a large triangle. The larger the triangle the larger the Olaf nose will be.
How do you make a felt costume?
10 Tips for DIY Costumes with Felt
- TIP 1: Sharp scissors designated for felt and a soft cloth.
- TIP 2: No sew, choose a fabric, felt glue or hot adhesive.
- TIP 3: Draw patterns on wrong side of plush felt.
- TIP 4: Plush felt has a nap, feel the nap by brushing hand along the fibers.
How do you make an Olaf carrot nose?
Make Olaf’s Carrot Nose Once you cut your triangle out, stitch up the side of the carrot. Then you can stuff the carrot with pillow stuffing, fabric scraps, whatever you have on hand. I didn’t want to simply pinch the base of the carrot closed and sew it shut.
How do you make a carrot nose for a snowman costume?
Cut the styrofoam cone to the length you want with a sharp kitchen knife or styrofoam cutting tool. Use a spoon to carve out a section on what will be the bottom – this gives some “ nose room” for the carrot. Hot glue to the glasses frames. Then paint orange and set aside to dry.
How do you make a cardboard snowman?
- Wrap the boxes with white wrapping paper.
- You can glue the boxes together, but you don’t have to.
- Glue on the 3 buttons.
- Use something round to trace the circles for the eyes and mouth on the black craft foam.
- Cut a triangle out of the orange craft foam.
- Glue the mouth, eyes, and nose on the boxes.
How do you make a tail for a Halloween costume?
Lion or Cow Tail
- Cut the Fabric. Cut a strip of fabric approximately 2 1/2″ wide, fold the length of the strip with the wrong sides of the fabric together.
- Sew the Yarn Into the Seam. Insert pieces of yarn at the narrow end.
- Stuff and Tack the Tail. Stuff the tube with polyester or cotton stuffing.