How do you make a bumblebee Halloween costume?
- Cut strips of Black Duck Tape® to fit on the front and back of the tee shirt.
- Carefully place the stripes onto the shirt.
- Cover a piece of cardboard with White Duck Tape® and cut out wing shapes.
- Attach the wings and cone to the finished tee shirt, and you’re ready to for a fun night of trick-or-treating!
How do you make a bumble bee headband?
- Glue each pipe cleaner to a puff ball.
- Allow to dry.
- Using a pencil or pen, carefully twist the pipe cleaner into a spiral.
- Twist the free end of the pipe cleaner around the headband a few times, and them back around the pipe cleaner to attach.
- Adjust the “flop” to your desired look, and you’re done!
Who is Bumblebee from Wings of Fire?
Bumblebee is a female HiveWing dragonet who was introduced in The Hive Queen. Because her egg was only injected once with the breath of evil, she is most likely immune to the othermind’s mind control. She currently resides within Sanctuary.
How do you make bug wings?
Tutorial: How to Make Bug Wings
- Pull nylon over the top of hanger/wire.
- Wrap remaining nylon around base of wings.
- Put the base of both wings together (overlap them a bit for support) and stretch nylon around them then use needle and thread to sew nylon tight and hold wings together.
- Sew elastic to nylon.