How do you make a bumblebee costume?
DIY Bumblebee Costume
- Step 1: Cut out the dress out of 2 identical pieces of fabric.
- Step 2: Lay out the 2 1/4″ ribbon on the dress to make 3 stripes & cut to size.
- Step 3: Lay front and back of dress on table side by side, making sure the bottom edge lines up exactly.
How do you make a homemade transformer?
Wrap two, equal-length bars of steel with a thin layer of electrically-insulating tape. Wrap several hundred turns of magnet wire around these two bars. You may make these windings with an equal or unequal number of turns, depending on whether or not you want the transformer to be able to “step” voltage up or down.
What is Optimus Prime truck?
Lot #1325.1 1992 PETERBILT 379 “TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME” STUNT TRUCK
How do you make an adult bee costume?
- Cut strips of Black Duck Tape® to fit on the front and back of the tee shirt.
- Carefully place the stripes onto the shirt.
- Cover a piece of cardboard with White Duck Tape® and cut out wing shapes.
- Attach the wings and cone to the finished tee shirt, and you’re ready to for a fun night of trick-or-treating!
What kind of car is Bumblebee in Transformers?
In most versions, Bumblebee is a small yellow Volkswagen Beetle, however, since the live action movies, he has appeared as vehicles inspired by several generations of the Chevrolet American muscle cars – with the live-action film versions being a yellow Camaro with black racing stripes.