- 1 Who made the Edward Scissorhands costume?
- 2 How did they make Edward Scissorhands?
- 3 Is Edward Scissorhands on Netflix?
- 4 Did Edward Scissorhands die in the movie?
- 5 Who turned down the role of Edward Scissorhands?
- 6 Who turned down Edward Scissorhands?
- 7 How much did Johnny Depp make for Edward Scissorhands?
Who made the Edward Scissorhands costume?
That scribble handed to Caroline Thompson when Edward Scissorhands was still a twinkle in her eye, and the one Victoria Thomas used as a guide map for the cast list, was passed on to costume designer Colleen Atwood. That same drawing became the blueprint for Edward’s now-legendary costume.
How did they make Edward Scissorhands?
Development. The genesis of Edward Scissorhands came from a drawing by then-teenaged director Tim Burton, which reflected his feelings of isolation and being unable to communicate to people around him in suburban Burbank. The drawing depicted a thin, solemn man with long, sharp blades for fingers.
Is Edward Scissorhands on Netflix?
Sorry, Edward Scissorhands is not available on American Netflix, but you can unlock it right now in the USA and start watching! With a few simple steps you can change your Netflix region to a country like Hong Kong and start watching Hong Kongese Netflix, which includes Edward Scissorhands.
Did Edward Scissorhands die in the movie?
Kim races downstairs and finds a scissorhand glove, which she takes and brings outside, and she ensures Edward’s safety by telling the townspeople that Edward died when the roof caved in on him, and Jim was killed in the process. She holds up the glove to prove it.
Who turned down the role of Edward Scissorhands?
Gary Oldman turned down the role of Edward because he didn’t understand the film. One of the actors considered was Gary Oldman, who actually turned down the role.
Who turned down Edward Scissorhands?
2. Tom Cruise — Edward in Edward Scissorhands. Tom Cruise turned down the role of Edward Scissorhands because Tim Burton, the director, refused to give the film a happier ending.
How much did Johnny Depp make for Edward Scissorhands?
Johnny Depp makes around $20 million as a starting cost for his role in modern movies. Even back in 1990, for his star performance as Edwards Scissorhands, which was near the start of his career, he was still banking around $3 million for the role.