How do you make corn on the cob costume?
- Cut sleeves off a green sweatshirt. Turn in armholes and glue raw edges.
- Give 3 paper egg-carton bottoms a coat of yellow paint. When dry, glue to front of sweatshirt for kernels, as shown.
- Cut 1 yard of green felt in half.
- Hat: Measure child’s head and cut a sleeve to fit, leaving an extra inch at the top.
How do you dress up as corn?
6 Ways to Dress Up Corn on the Cob
- Sweet and spicy. Blend butter with honey and cayenne and spread it on the corn before grilling it (with the husks pulled back on) until it’s tender.
- Parmesan butter. Up the umami quotient of corn by basting it with a garlicky Parmesan butter as it grills (husks off).
- Seasoning salts.
- Roasted garlic.
How do you make rat ears for a costume?
For the ears, cut two U-shaped pieces of pink felt. Fold over an edge of each and hot glue in place. Cut a piece of elastic to fit around your head, and tie a knot to make a headband. Fold the ears around the elastic, gluing each back onto itself.
What type of crop is corn?
Corn is a tall annual cereal grass (Zea mays) that is widely grown for its large elongated ears of starchy seeds. The seeds, which are also known as corn, are used as food for humans and livestock and as a source of biofuel and can be processed into a wide range of useful chemicals.
Is canned corn bad for you?
It delivers a nice punch of fiber, protein and potassium, too. The awesome thing about corn is that, unlike so many vegetables, it’s nearly as good out of a can as it is fresh. Sure, most canned corn has a dash of added salt, but rarely so much that it’s problematic. Great canned corn is second only to fresh.
How do you dress like a rat?
Cover your face in gray face paint. For cute or comical rats, draw a pink triangle at the tip of your nose to create a pink rat nose and draw four horizontal lines in white on each side of your nose for whiskers. For a darker rat look, draw the nose and whiskers with a black eyeliner pencil.
How do you make a rat mask?
How to Make the Rat Mask
- Download. Download the mask and open the PDF file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader.
- Print. Print the mask on 8.5 x 11 or A4 size paper.
- Cut Out. Use scissors to cut along the edges of the mask.
- Add a Stick or String. Glue or tape a craft stick to the bottom back of the mask.
- Have Fun!