What sheets do you use for a ghost costume?
A queen or king size sheet will work best for taller kids or adults. Make sure you’re happy with how far the bed sheet hangs before you start cutting. Cut the eyes and mouth template and pin them onto the screen material.
How big of a sheet do you need for a ghost costume?
Turns out, the optimal fabric size for a 40-inch- tall child’s ghost costume is less than [54 inches x 72 inches]. At its current size, the fabric would definitely drag on the ground at the corners.
How do you make a box costume?
- Reseal your open Boxed box with tape.
- Cut holes in your Boxed box for arms.*
- Cut one on top that would allow the wearer’s head to comfortably fit through.*
- Cut the entire bottom portion so the costume can be easily put on and taken off.*
- Glue the red cups to the front.
- Paint the box with any color you like.
How do you make a fake leg costume?
Essentially get a volunteer and a throw away pair of pants/stockings, and wrap their legs (or more) in duct tape, then cut them out of it. Stuff and dress the shell as you see fit. That was going to be my suggestion too.. That way you get a realistic looking leg.