If you give a mouse a cookie costumes
- Draw a circle with your pencil according to the size of your child.
- Draw over the circle again with wavy lines so that the lines look uneven.
- Cut out two of these shapes.
- Paint uneven, brushy circles resembling chocolate chips onto the cardboard.
How do you make felt mouse ears?
- Create a template for the ears.
- Create a template for the inner ear and cut out 2 inner ears from pink felt.
- Apply glue to the back of the each ear and fold in half.
- Slide the ears onto the headband and apply glue if needed to hold ears in place.
- Optional Sewn Mouse Ears: I also made a fancier sewn version.
How do you draw a mouse face easy?
Step 1: Create a zigzag line at the top of the head and rounded lines at the bottom. Step 2: Make a small “U” between the two main small rounded shapes for the chin. Step 3: Make a butt shape for the nose. Step 4: Draw two rounded shapes to create the ears.
If you give a mouse a cookie, he’s going to ask for a glass of milk. When you give him the milk, he’ll probably ask you for a straw. When he’s finished, he’ll ask you for a napkin. Then he’ll want to look in a mirror to make sure he doesn’t have a milk mustache.
How do you make a sheep ear costume?
- Cut two 4 inch long, 3 1/2 inch wide ear shapes out of plush fabric with the scissors.
- Cut a rectangle of plush fabric the same width as the headband, but one inch longer.
- Measure 3 1/2 inches down the length of the rectangular piece of fabric.
- Pinch the bottom of one of the ears together.
How do you make a lion ear?
Woohoo! Make some lion ears by cutting out out 4 rounded-top, flat-bottomed tan ears and 2, slightly smaller brown ones. Sew around the edges of the tan ears and then sew the brown ones onto the middle. Fold over the bottom a bit and sew along it to keep in place.