- 1 How do you make a crocodile dress?
- 2 How do you make a crocodile mask?
- 3 How do you make a crocodile mask out of egg cartons?
- 4 How do you make a crocodile out of cardboard?
- 5 Is crocodile a brand?
- 6 How do I dress like Steve Irwin?
- 7 What are Gator masks?
- 8 How do you make animals out of egg cartons?
- 9 How do you make an egg box dinosaur?
- 10 How do you make a dragon out of an egg carton?
- 11 What can you do with egg boxes?
- 12 How do you make animals out of cardboard?
How do you make a crocodile dress?
- Here’s how to make a fun, simple crocodile costume out of a cardboard box and some butcher paper.
- The tail section is quite easy.
- Cut somewhere near the line with pinking shears.
- Staple an inch or so from the edge all the way along what will be the ridge on the top of the tail.
- Stuff with your scrap packing paper.
How do you make a crocodile mask?
How to Make the Crocodile Mask
- Download. Download the mask and open the PDF file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader.
- Print. Print the mask on 8.5 x 11 or A4 size paper.
- Cut Out. Use scissors to cut along the edges of the mask.
- Add a Stick or String. Glue or tape a craft stick to the bottom back of the mask.
- Have Fun!
How do you make a crocodile mask out of egg cartons?
What you Do
- Cut the egg cartons. (You may need an adult’s help.) For the mouth, cut off the last row of egg cups from the ends of two carton bottoms, as shown below.
- Glue parts together. Glue two egg -cup “eyes” to the top mouth part.
- Paint and add final touches. When the glue is dry, paint your alligator.
How do you make a crocodile out of cardboard?
Cardboard Crocodile for Kids
- Step 1: Get the Parts. You’ll need.
- Step 2: Paint the Cardboard.
- Step 3: Paint the Rest.
- Step 4: Arrange the Parts.
- Step 5: Fix the Parts With Strings.
- Step 6: Fold the Green Cardboard.
- Step 7: Cut the Feet Out.
- Step 8: Glue the Feet on the Body.
Is crocodile a brand?
Crocodile Garments SEHK: 122 is a textile and garments company based in Hong Kong. Crocodile Garments was founded by the late Dr. Crocodile Garments.
|Headquarters||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
How do I dress like Steve Irwin?
Items You’ll Need
- Men’s Work Shirt See on Amazon.
- Khaki Shorts See on Amazon.
- Groovy Blonde Wig See on Amazon.
- Digital Watch See on Amazon.
- Black Socks See on Amazon.
- Plush Crocodile See on Amazon.
- Hiking Boots See on Amazon.
What are Gator masks?
Designed for Protection & Comfort – The Gator Mask is made of a proprietary microfiber, which absorbs sweat and dries quickly. It’s breathable, lightweight and provides extreme comfort. The Gator Mask neck gaiter keeps you cool in the sun and warm in cold weather.
How do you make animals out of egg cartons?
Step 1: Cut out the egg carton into individual pieces. Step 2: Paint one egg carton piece with orange color and let it dry. Step 3: After orange paint dries, glue googly eyes on tiger’s face. Step 4: Make tiger’s stripes, nose, mouth and whiskers using brown marker.
How do you make an egg box dinosaur?
Make 2 small punches on your dinosaur, one on the back towards the bottom, the other as high up on the front as your hole punch will reach. Insert the ends of the pipe cleaners in the holes and bend them up around your egg carton cup so they stay in place. Glue on some googly eyes.
How do you make a dragon out of an egg carton?
Instructions for this Egg Carton Dragon Craft Make your dragon whatever length you want. Paint the egg carton pieces with your red paint (or the paint color of your choice). Once they are dry, add some gold metallic paint onto your egg carton pieces. Let them paint dry completely.
What can you do with egg boxes?
10 things to make with egg boxes
- Egg – box ball game craft.
- Egg – box big red bus craft.
- Egg – box cress heads craft.
- Egg – box dizzy daffodils craft.
- Egg – box flower headband craft.
- Egg – box fruit bowl craft.
- Egg – box pirate’s treasure chest craft.
- Egg – box rock pool craft.
How do you make animals out of cardboard?
Instruction for Making Patterned Cardboard Animals:
- Print out the templates, trace onto the cardboard, then cut with the X-acto knife.
- Paint animals with a base coat first.
- When the first coat is dry, they can make their patterns!