- 1 How do you make a bumblebee costume?
- 2 Are transformers real?
- 3 What is the cost of transformer?
- 4 What is Optimus Prime truck?
- 5 How do you make a simple robot?
- 6 How do you make a matchbox transformer?
- 7 How do you make a Roborace car?
- 8 What kind of car is Bumblebee in Transformers?
- 9 Why do bees have wings?
How do you make a bumblebee costume?
DIY Bumblebee Costume
- Step 1: Cut out the dress out of 2 identical pieces of fabric.
- Step 2: Lay out the 2 1/4″ ribbon on the dress to make 3 stripes & cut to size.
- Step 3: Lay front and back of dress on table side by side, making sure the bottom edge lines up exactly.
Are transformers real?
Transformers are finally a reality as a genius Japanese company has made an actual robot that transforms into a car – and vice versa. A group of engineers at firm Brave Robotics unveiled the new creation, named J-deite RIDE, which is reminiscent of Bumblebee and co.
What is the cost of transformer?
Questions & Answers on Distribution Transformer
|Power Rating||Min Price||Max Price|
|25 kVA||Rs 60,000||Rs 75,000|
|63 kVA||Rs 1.1 Lakhs||Rs 1.4 Lakhs|
|100 kVA||Rs 1.45 Lakhs||Rs 1.75 Lakhs|
|250 kVA||Rs 2.5 Lakhs||Rs 3 Lakhs|
What is Optimus Prime truck?
Lot #1325.1 1992 PETERBILT 379 “TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME” STUNT TRUCK
How do you make a simple robot?
A bristlebot is a simple and tiny robot your kids can build at home using a toothbrush. Cut off the bristle end of the toothbrush and connect a small pre-isolated motor with some coin cell batteries. This little setup is quite easy to make, but the experience of building it is rewarding and fun for kids.
How do you make a matchbox transformer?
One Matchbox Car, One Transformer
- Step 1: Materials. You don’t need much for this project.
- Step 2: Get a Matchbox Car. First things first, you need to acquire a matchbox car.
- Step 3: Cutting.
- Step 4: Visualizing Your Transformer.
- Step 5: Glueing It Together.
- Step 6: Play!
How do you make a Roborace car?
Things You’ll Need
- Two motors.
- Two wheels.
- Arduino microcontroller board.
- Motor driver shield or motor driver circuit (found in remote-controlled toy cars )
- Battery holder with four AA batteries.
- Hot glue.
What kind of car is Bumblebee in Transformers?
In most versions, Bumblebee is a small yellow Volkswagen Beetle, however, since the live action movies, he has appeared as vehicles inspired by several generations of the Chevrolet American muscle cars – with the live-action film versions being a yellow Camaro with black racing stripes.
Why do bees have wings?
Understanding bee wings was key to figuring out how bees could fly. Their wings are not rigid, but twist and rotate during flight. Bee wings make short, quick sweeping motions front and back, front and back. This motion creates enough lift to make it possible for bees to fly.