How do you make a tentacle for a costume?
- Use three pairs of thick pantyhose to make six tentacles.
- Turn the legs back the right way, and fill with batting or fiber-fill right to the top to make a long, thin tentacle.
- Add round sucker shapes cut from colored craft foam, gluing them in position with hot glue along the length of the tentacles.
How much does an octopus cost?
The average price for an octopus can range anywhere from $20 to as much as $1,000. Most purchases are going to fall in the $30 and $100 price range, however. The popular Atlantic pygmy octopus, for instance, retails for about $50 to $80.
How do you dress like Ursula?
To cosplay Ursula, start by wearing a Women’s Black Dress and Purple Long Sleeve Shirt. Next, put on Purple Face Paint and wear a Women’s Short Hair Wig. Put on Ursula’s Earrings and add some Red Lipstick. Finally, wear your Seashell Pendant and start your evil plans of taking over the sea!
How do I make a girl mummy costume?
To Make your Mummy Costume:
- Rip the sheet into strips, and I really do mean rip it. You can start the rip with scissors.
- Soak strips in coffee water until desired color.
- Rinse and dry.
- Wrap the strips around the child.
- Whiten the skin a bit with some face paint, powder, or skip this if you like.