How do you make a Madeline costume?
- Spray paint the straw hat yellow.
- Tie a black ribbon around the hat.
- Cut a red neck “tie” out of the red ribbon and add over the collared shirt.
- Get ready in the rest of the costume and enjoy your time as Madeline!
How do you make a Madeline hat?
Madeline Hat Craft
- Step 1: Paint the bowl with the yellow paint.
- Step 2: Paint the plate on one side with yellow paint.
- Step 3: Glue the bottom edge of the rim of the bowl.
- Step 4: Attach the bowl to the plate and allow to dry completely.
- Step 5: Using the larger brush, paint around the inner rim of the hat.
What you need for a witch costume?
All you need is an old-fashioned red dress and a hat and broom for effect. For an easy DIY witch costume, don a tailored black collared dress, then add a few props—a book, a wand, and a traditional hat.