What is the cost of transformer?
Questions & Answers on Distribution Transformer
|Power Rating||Min Price||Max Price|
|25 kVA||Rs 60,000||Rs 75,000|
|63 kVA||Rs 1.1 Lakhs||Rs 1.4 Lakhs|
|100 kVA||Rs 1.45 Lakhs||Rs 1.75 Lakhs|
|250 kVA||Rs 2.5 Lakhs||Rs 3 Lakhs|
Are transformers real?
Transformers are finally a reality as a genius Japanese company has made an actual robot that transforms into a car – and vice versa. A group of engineers at firm Brave Robotics unveiled the new creation, named J-deite RIDE, which is reminiscent of Bumblebee and co.
What is Optimus Prime truck?
Lot #1325.1 1992 PETERBILT 379 “TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME” STUNT TRUCK
How do you make a transformer?
Wrap two, equal-length bars of steel with a thin layer of electrically-insulating tape. Wrap several hundred turns of magnet wire around these two bars. You may make these windings with an equal or unequal number of turns, depending on whether or not you want the transformer to be able to “step” voltage up or down.
How do you make a car costume out of cardboard?
- Step 1: Cut Out the Silhouette. Cut the box open and into two pieces.
- Step 2: Cut a Second Silhouette.
- Step 3: Secure Flaps Inside the Box.
- Step 4: Create a Hood and Trunk.
- Step 5: Make a Spoiler.
- Step 6: Paint It Red.
- Step 7: Make the Wheels.
- Step 8: Create Wheel Rims.
How do you make a matchbox transformer?
One Matchbox Car, One Transformer
- Step 1: Materials. You don’t need much for this project.
- Step 2: Get a Matchbox Car. First things first, you need to acquire a matchbox car.
- Step 3: Cutting.
- Step 4: Visualizing Your Transformer.
- Step 5: Glueing It Together.
- Step 6: Play!
How do you make a simple robot?
A bristlebot is a simple and tiny robot your kids can build at home using a toothbrush. Cut off the bristle end of the toothbrush and connect a small pre-isolated motor with some coin cell batteries. This little setup is quite easy to make, but the experience of building it is rewarding and fun for kids.