How do you make a fancy phone out of a cardboard dress?
To make this costume, simply take a screenshot of your phone’s screen and take a photo of the back of another phone. Send the images to a copy center to have them enlarged. Adhere the front-and-back images to two pieces of cardboard then tie the cardboard together with string.
How do you make a robot out of cardboard arms?
- Trace a hand onto cardboard and cut it out.
- Cut straws into 1-inch pieces (or 1/2 inch if you have a small hand!).
- Using the tape, attach the straw pieces to the hand (see top image).
- Crease the cardboard in between the straws – these will simulate your joints (see red lines on top image).
How can I make a real mobile phone?
You’ll also need to get access to a laser-cutter, or find an alternative way to make the enclosure for the phone.
- Step 1: Ordering the Circuit Board and Components.
- Step 2: Soldering the Electronics.
- Step 3: Upload the Software.
- Step 4: Troubleshooting the Network Connection.
- Step 5: Using the Phone.
How do you dress up as Terminator?
The terminator wears a dark T-shirt topped with a leather jacket, black pants, a leather belt, leather boots, finger-less gloves, and sunglasses. He often carries a gun and has an ammo belt wrapped around him. We will also add some special robot face to this look.
How much do robots cost?
How Much Do New Robots Cost? Complete with controllers and teach pendants, new industrial robotics cost from $50,000 to $80,000. Once application-specific peripherals are added, the robot system costs anywhere from $100,000 to $150,000.