How do you make Yoda baby hat?
Baby YODA COSTUME Hat TUTORIAL DIY:
- STEP 1 – Cut out the Pattern pieces to the Baby Yoda Hat. You will need to assemble the free pattern.
- Step 2 – Make the Baby Yoda Ears. With right sides together, place two fleece ear pieces together.
- Step 2 – Make the Hat and add the Ears for the Costume.
How do you make a baby Yoda headband?
To make this big green-eared craft, you’ll need green felt, scissors, glue gun and a green headband.
- Cut felt into 2 triangles.
- Fold in two corners of the triangles, one at a time, and glue them down.
- Fold bottom of the ears around the head band, and attach using hot glue.
- Read More: Yoda Pops.
How do you make paper Baby Yoda’s ears?
Yoda Ears Headband Craft and Tutorial
- Cut two long pieces of green construction paper 4 inches wide.
- Cut ears from a matching piece of construction paper.
- Place a cut ear inside the fold of the band.
- Add the other part of the headband to lengthen the band.
- Secure the headband at the top with tape above the ear.