How do you make a fancy dress cupcake costume?
Cut and glue fabric together so that you have a long round piece. Glue one end closed. Stuff the fabric piece with fiber fill and glue the other end closed. Glue the fabric piece to the top of the basket, swirling it around like frosting on top of a cupcake.
How do you make cupcake headbands?
Begin by cutting 2 small slits on the base of the cupcake liner, parallel to each other and about 1/4 inch wideor as wide as your headband. Cut a little at a time because you don’t want to cut it too big! Then slip the end of the headband in the first slit and out the second. Make sure it fits and feels secure.
How do you make a disco costume at home?
How to Make a Disco Outfit Out of Modern Clothes
- Make a mini-skirt disco outfit from a mini-dress or short skirt.
- Women also can simulate a jumpsuit for disco -style outfits.
- Use the chunkiest shoes that you have.
- Curl your hair in wide hot curlers.
- Find a shirt with the widest lapels possible.
How do you dress like a 70s girl?
White pants and a striped shirt is clean. High waisted sailor shorts and a red crop top adds a touch of fun. A white jumpsuit and a red hair scarf keep the 70s flair while red or blue striped sundresses keep it modest. A navy blue blazer, white bow blouse, and jeans is good for something more dressed up.
How do you dress for 70s day?
To fit in perfectly at a 1970s themed party choose from the following clothing options:
- Bell-bottom jeans.
- Polyester leisure suit Source.
- Shirts and jackets with wide lapels.
- Tie-dyed shirts or jackets.
- Peasant blouse or skirt.
- Army jacket.