How do you make a bunny costume?
Cut out two smaller, teardrop-shaped pieces of pink felt to glue to the ears. Glue the triangles onto the hat for floppy bunny ears. Make a fake carrot as an accessory. To complete the costume, cut out a carrot-shaped piece of cardboard and cover it with orange construction paper.
How do you make a mouse costume for kids?
With a few simple tools and a little creativity, you can create an adorable mouse costume for your child.
- Stuff the gray tube sock with fiberfill.
- Cut two gray ears with two pink ear insides out of felt.
- Cut a small circle of pink felt for the mouse belly.
- Dress your child in their sweatsuit.
- Add makeup to her face.
Who dressed up as a rabbit?
A 29-year-old from Pembrokeshire, Wales, is so obsessed with rabbits that he’s spent the past ten years dressing as a giant bunny in his spare time. Adrian James regularly becomes his alter ego Keel, which involves wearing a six foot rabbit bodysuit.
How do you dress like a mouse?
Use clothing for the mouse body.
- Women can use things like a tank dress, leggings and a tank top, a solid color dress, or sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
- Men can use things like sweatpants and a sweatshirt, or pants and a t-shirt of the same color.
How do you make a simple mouse tail?
- Cut out two ovals of felt that are each 3 inches wide and 26 inches long.
- Sew the felt pieces together all the way around, leaving one of the shorter ends open.
- Stuff the tail with batting until it is completely full.
- Cut a piece of craft wire that is 22 inches long.
- Sew the opening in the tail closed.