How do you make a lifeguard costume?
- Cover your work surface in plastic trash bags or newspaper.
- Place a red swimsuit on your work surface.
- Tape a stencil spelling out the word ” lifeguard ” on the front of the swimsuit using masking tape.
- Spray paint the letters using white paint.
- Wear the costume with a pair of white flip-flops and sunglasses.
How do you dress like a lifeguard?
A suit or shirt is acceptable. Your employers may issue a t-shirt, tank-top, or long sleeve shirt; this should be worn as often as possible. In hot weather, it is usually acceptable for male guards to wear just their shorts. Female guards should wear their suits with black, navy, gray, or red shorts.
How do you make a llama out of cardboard?
How to Weave a Cardboard Llama:
- Draw out a llama on a piece of cardboard. Cut it out.
- Cut out the same number of slits on the top and bottom of your llama to hold your warp threads. Make sure they’re evenly spaced.
- String your warp threads. Tape one end of a piece of yarn to the back of your llama.
Who is Beyonce’s costume designer?
Costume designer Zerina Akers made more than 60 outfits for Beyonce ‘s visual album Black Is King. Zerina was the brains behind the singer’s looks in the music videos for her latest release, inspired by the Disney’s The Lion King.
What was Beyonce’s Halloween costume?
Last Halloween, Beyoncé famously dressed up as legendary Olympic runner Florence Griffith Joyner, but it turns out she also had this Lisa Bonet costume in her photo archives, just waiting to be revealed to the world.
Why did Beyonce have two outfits in homecoming?
HBCU stands for Historically Black Colleges and Universities that were established before the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for African-American students. In Greek, this would mean her sorority house would be called Beta Delta Kappa. Beyonce’s backing band also had the same logo printed on their bright yellow outfits.