How do you make Yoda ears out of paper?
Yoda Ears Headband Craft and Tutorial
- Cut two long pieces of green construction paper 4 inches wide.
- Cut ears from a matching piece of construction paper.
- Place a cut ear inside the fold of the band.
- Add the other part of the headband to lengthen the band.
- Secure the headband at the top with tape above the ear.
How do you make a homemade skeleton hoodie?
Directions: Lay your hoodie out flat and position your stencil where you want the bones to show up. Tape, iron down, or adhere in any other way that wont ruin the fabric, the stencil in that position and begin sponging on your white paint, filling in the stencil. Repeat this until you’ve completed the desired design.