How do you make a balloon globe?
- Blow up the punch balloon.
- In a large bowl, whisk together equal parts flour and water to make a paste.
- Dip the newspaper strips into the flour and water solution.
- Completely cover the entire area of the balloon with strips of coated newspaper.
- Allow the balloon to dry for 24 hours.
How do you make a disco costume at home?
How to Make a Disco Outfit Out of Modern Clothes
- Make a mini-skirt disco outfit from a mini-dress or short skirt.
- Women also can simulate a jumpsuit for disco -style outfits.
- Use the chunkiest shoes that you have.
- Curl your hair in wide hot curlers.
- Find a shirt with the widest lapels possible.
How do you make a giant paper mache ball?
How to Make a Paper Mache Ball With a Balloon
- Inflate a round balloon until it gets to a spherical shape.
- Apply the paste.
- Start layering strips of newspaper around your ball.
- Layer in opposite directions.
- Rotate “sides”.
- Continue until you have at least three layers.
- Leave it to dry.
How do you make a paper mache globe without a balloon?
Plastic, vinyl and latex are good choices.
- Mix 1 cup water,1 cup of flour and 2 tablespoons of table salt until the mixture is smooth.
- Tear newspaper into 1-inch wide strips.
- Crumple the newspaper into two balls that are approximately the same size.
- Cover each newspaper ball loosely with a plastic bag.
Who made earth?
Earth formed around 4.54 billion years ago, approximately one-third the age of the universe, by accretion from the solar nebula. Volcanic outgassing probably created the primordial atmosphere and then the ocean, but the early atmosphere contained almost no oxygen.