How do you make a Goldilocks costume?
- Wear a yellow or gold-colored dress. Pick a dress made from gingham for a wholesome look.
- Place a white pinafore or apron over your gold dress.
- Pull on a pair of white knee stockings to make you look more childlike.
- Roll your blond hair into ringlets.
- Carry a teddy bear or an oversized wooden spoon and bowl.
What is a caveman’s clothes called?
Stereotypical cavemen have traditionally been depicted wearing smock-like garments made from the skin of other animals and held up by a shoulder strap on one side, and carrying large clubs approximately conical in shape. They often have grunt-like names, such as Ugg and Zog.
What should I dress up as for World Book Day?
Dressing Up Ideas
- The BFG.
- Burglar Bill.
- Angelina Ballerina.
- Cat in the Hat.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
- Centepide from James and the Giant Peach.
- The Day the Crayons Quit.