- 1 How much is a furry costume?
- 2 How much does a fury suit cost?
- 3 How much is a Fursuit head cost?
- 4 Where can I find furries?
- 5 Is it okay to be a furry?
- 6 How much do furry artists make?
- 7 What is the most expensive furry costume?
- 8 Who is the most famous Fursuit maker?
- 9 How much money do Fursuit makers make?
- 10 Are Fursuits worth making?
- 11 What percentage of furries are LGBT?
How much is a furry costume?
For the professionals, creating a fursuit can take anywhere from one to six weeks, costing the buyer upwards of $3,000 depending on the features and custom requests.
How much does a fury suit cost?
Averages between $1450 to $1850+ depending on complexity.
How much is a Fursuit head cost?
(Decent) heads usually start around $400 or $500 and can go as high as $1,600. Rarely do they go higher than this. Ricky told you n estimate for materials. If you were buying a head, you will be looking at 800-1600 depending on the maker and complexity.
Where can I find furries?
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- /r/ furry on reddit, as well as other furry -related reddits.
- Tumblr blogs (that are furry -related or owned by furry artists)
- Twitter feeds (that are furry -related or owned by furry artists)
- Youtube channels (that are furry -related or owned by furry artists)
Is it okay to be a furry?
There is nothing inherently wrong with being a furry, liking anthropomorphic art, or the fursuit hobby. There’s a negative stigma because it’s an admittedly abnormal fandom and because some furries are disrespectful and/or perverted people, but that isn’t the whole fandom, unfortunately just the best known part of it.
How much do furry artists make?
On average, furries earn an annual income that does not differ significantly from that of a sample of the general American population ( furries: $31,772 USD, non- furries: $31,470 USD).
What is the most expensive furry costume?
The most expensive fursuit auction with a winning bid of $11,575! This beats the old record of $8,025 for a lavender “Justin Bieber” corgi suit. The “Angel Dragon” set a new record for known fursuit auctions.
Who is the most famous Fursuit maker?
Top 10 Fursuit Makers
- Made Fur You. Some people on here say that the prices are too high, but I disagree.
- Don’t Hug Cacti. Don’t Hug Cacti has a great outside, but a horrible inside.
- Beastcub Creations.
- Kilcodo Costumes.
- Stuffed Panda Studios.
- More Fur Less.
How much money do Fursuit makers make?
The average American makes $27/hour. To take that amount home, an equivalent ‘billable rate’ for a fursuit maker is around $40/hour. To take home just a minimum wage of $15/hour, you probably need to bill more than $22/hour.
Are Fursuits worth making?
They are a good conversation starter amongst other furs or interested parties. They tend to make the wearer happy if they can stand the warmth of them. Some people report they feel like they can have more fun or even be more confident or social while wearing the suit.
What percentage of furries are LGBT?
No. Not all furries are gay. Only 24% of furries Identify as Gay while 77% are somewhere in the LGBT+ spectrum. With that 23% are Straight.