How does Buddy the Elf dress up?
Elf Uniform: Buddy wears a thick, black belt with a square, gold buckle around his waist. That can be found online or at a costume shop. It can also be made with black vinyl or vegan leather and you could use a picture frame for the buckle. His hat is a green cone with a wide yellow ribbon and a red feather.
How do you make Buddy the Elf hat?
Directions for DIY Felt Elf Hat
- Start by making a paper pattern for your hat.
- Cut out your triangle.
- Use scissors to round off the bottom of your triangle.
- Fold your large piece of green felt in half.
- Cut around your pattern.
- Fold your green felt again (if you unfolded it to check the shape).
How do you make a small paper elf hat?
Here are the instructions:
- First fold the construction paper in and cut off the excess forming a triangle.
- Then trace ears and cut them out.
- Then staple the two sides of the paper to form a cone and.
- staple the ears at the bottom of each side.
- Finally, glue the cotton ball to the top, and you are finished.