How do you make a bumblebee costume?
DIY Bumblebee Costume
- Step 1: Cut out the dress out of 2 identical pieces of fabric.
- Step 2: Lay out the 2 1/4″ ribbon on the dress to make 3 stripes & cut to size.
- Step 3: Lay front and back of dress on table side by side, making sure the bottom edge lines up exactly.
How can we make a transformer?
Wrap two, equal-length bars of steel with a thin layer of electrically-insulating tape. Wrap several hundred turns of magnet wire around these two bars. You may make these windings with an equal or unequal number of turns, depending on whether or not you want the transformer to be able to “step” voltage up or down.
What is the cost of transformer?
Questions & Answers on Distribution Transformer
|Power Rating||Min Price||Max Price|
|25 kVA||Rs 60,000||Rs 75,000|
|63 kVA||Rs 1.1 Lakhs||Rs 1.4 Lakhs|
|100 kVA||Rs 1.45 Lakhs||Rs 1.75 Lakhs|
|250 kVA||Rs 2.5 Lakhs||Rs 3 Lakhs|
How do you make a matchbox transformer?
One Matchbox Car, One Transformer
- Step 1: Materials. You don’t need much for this project.
- Step 2: Get a Matchbox Car. First things first, you need to acquire a matchbox car.
- Step 3: Cutting.
- Step 4: Visualizing Your Transformer.
- Step 5: Glueing It Together.
- Step 6: Play!
What kind of car is Bumblebee in Transformers?
In most versions, Bumblebee is a small yellow Volkswagen Beetle, however, since the live action movies, he has appeared as vehicles inspired by several generations of the Chevrolet American muscle cars – with the live-action film versions being a yellow Camaro with black racing stripes.
How much do robots cost?
How Much Do New Robots Cost? Complete with controllers and teach pendants, new industrial robotics cost from $50,000 to $80,000. Once application-specific peripherals are added, the robot system costs anywhere from $100,000 to $150,000.