How do you make a cat tail for a toddler costume?
To make a cat’s tail fold your strip of polar fleece in half lengthways, with the right sides together. Cut a rounded tip to the end of the tail. Now glue or sew the edges together – all around but leave the top end open so you can turn it right side out when you’re done.
How do you make a tail for a Halloween costume?
Lion or Cow Tail
- Cut the Fabric. Cut a strip of fabric approximately 2 1/2″ wide, fold the length of the strip with the wrong sides of the fabric together.
- Sew the Yarn Into the Seam. Insert pieces of yarn at the narrow end.
- Stuff and Tack the Tail. Stuff the tube with polyester or cotton stuffing.
How do you make a animal tail?
Making Animal Tails
- Fold your fabric in half and cut out your shape.
- If you are not using fur, skip to the pin and sew step!
- Then sew the both fur/fabric edges together on your sewing machine.
- Now lay your two tail pieces together so their right sides are touching and pin around the edges.