- 1 How do you make a cardboard train costume?
- 2 How do you make a strap for a box costume?
- 3 How do you make a cardboard train step by step?
- 4 How do you attach cardboard straps to a car?
- 5 How do you make a train conductor hat out of paper?
- 6 How do you reinforce a flat cardboard?
- 7 How do you make a small cardboard train?
- 8 How do you draw a train?
- 9 How do you make a motor out of cardboard trains?
- 10 How do you make a cardboard car stronger?
How do you make a cardboard train costume?
- Cut the cardboard box flaps and fold up to make the train shape, cut out the bottom of the box.
- Add a curved piece of cardboard for the train roof.
- Add the extra box lid around the bottom for the base of the train.
- Paint your train.
How do you make a strap for a box costume?
To make string straps, poke holes in your cardboard first, push your string through, tie it and tape over the ties to hold them in place. To make tape straps, tape two pieces of duct tape back to back, then attach them to your cardboard using the plus-sign technique.
How do you make a cardboard train step by step?
To make the wheels perfect circles use this little trick to make a big, homemade compass!
- Make a long cardboard strip.
- Put a push pin on one side and make a hole on the opposite end big enough to poke a marker through.
- Stick the push pin in the center of the cardboard and move the marker around to make the circle.
How do you attach cardboard straps to a car?
To make shoulder straps, cut off the straps of a shopping bag (or measure and cut strong ribbon to size). Attach the ends of each strap to the inside of the car —one end in front and the other in back. Hot glue should work, or you can staple the ends in place and tape over the staples to cover sharp edges.
How do you make a train conductor hat out of paper?
- Place 1 sheet of newspaper at an angle on top of the wearer’s head.
- Mold the newspaper to the shape of the wearer’s head by pressing down on the sheets of newspaper.
- Place the conductor hat on the top of a roll of toilet paper.
- Cut off the bottoms of both sheets of newspaper about halfway down the roll of toilet paper.
How do you reinforce a flat cardboard?
Tape over all inside joints and edges Taping over all inside joints and edges in your box is one of the simplest and most effective ways to strengthen it. This will help reinforce these critical parts of your box, amplifying the natural strength of their materials and design.
How do you make a small cardboard train?
Make a Cardboard Box Train It involves painting large cardboard boxes with their tops folded in a bright shade of red. White paper plates serve as the wheels. The boxes are threaded together with yarn. Great goods train to house the toys of your little one!
How do you draw a train?
- Draw two rectangles for the cars.
- Add the front of the train.
- Add the train car doors.
- Draw a series of windows.
- Add lines and connect the cars.
- Add the rails.
- Connect train to rails with lots of wheels.
- Add landscaping to the fore and background.
How do you make a motor out of cardboard trains?
Step 1: Making the Wheels
- Cut 2 sets of cardboard circles.
- Use strips of cardboard and a circular object that matches one set of circles to make circular rings.
- Sandwich the cardboard ring of step 2 with a cardboard circle carefully.
- Carefully, using toothpicks attach 2 wheels to a BO motor.
How do you make a cardboard car stronger?
How to Make a Cardboard Box Car
- Seal a large box with packing tape.
- Have an adult use a box cutter to cut out a semicircle on each side to make the doors.
- Fold the cut top of the box to create a windshield.
- Have a grown-up cut out a windshield.
- Glue on paper-plate wheels.
- Attach plastic-cup lights with glue.