How do you dress a pumpkin for Halloween?
Attach Ribbons to Them Comparable to the black lace, using ribbon is another easy way to turn your pumpkins into something stylish. You can leave them orange and use black ribbon for the traditional Halloween color scheme, or go for a classic black and white look by painting your pumpkins first.
What should I put on my pumpkin?
After you’ve found the perfect pumpkin, keep these tips in mind:
- Clean the inside.
- Give it a bleach-water bath after you carve it.
- Apply petroleum jelly.
- Rehydrate the pumpkin daily.
- Store it in the fridge overnight.
- Give it an ice bath.
- Don’t use real candles to light it.
- Display it in a stable temperature.
How do you decorate fake pumpkins?
How to Decorate a Pumpkin
- Sparkle Skeleton. Paint the design of your choice on a pumpkin, then add Sparkle Mod Podge to make it bling.
- Easy Typography. Make a bold statement with this typographic pumpkin – that you can make in minutes.
- Colorful Chevron.
- Woodland Fun.
- Simple Sequins.
- Top Hat.