How do you make cardboard knight armor?
To produce the armor, King used a few basic supplies. Aside from the cardboard, he gathered hot glue, paint, elastic bands, and velcro. From there, he cut out pieces of the front breast plate, arms, legs, and helmet. Each body part was made up of several smaller pieces, which allowed for more movement in the suit.
How do you make a knight in little alchemy?
- earth + water = mud.
- air + water = rain.
- rain + earth = plant.
- plant + mud = swamp.
- fire + air = energy.
- swamp + energy = life.
- earth + life = human.
- earth + fire = lava.
How do you make a knight out of paper helmets?
How to make a knights helmet from paper – template
- Step 1 – colour in some sheets of paper. The first step is to colour in some of the sheets of paper to look like metal for your helmet.
- Step 2 – Glue the shape of your helmet.
- Step 3 – make your helmet ‘ears’
- Step 4 – make the neck piece.
- Step 5 – make the helmet visor.
How do you make a fake AXE out of cardboard?
Sandwich the 3 layers of cardboard together, gluing between each layer. Then, spray paint the axe pieces grey or silver. Paint on both sides and all edges, letting it dry before flipping it over. Now, the stick of the axe can be made out of anything.
How do you make a robot out of cardboard arms?
- Trace a hand onto cardboard and cut it out.
- Cut straws into 1-inch pieces (or 1/2 inch if you have a small hand!).
- Using the tape, attach the straw pieces to the hand (see top image).
- Crease the cardboard in between the straws – these will simulate your joints (see red lines on top image).
How do you make tin foil armor?
How to Make Aluminum Foil Armour
- Get aluminum foil.
- Take a long (around ten feet) strip of foil and fold it in half twice.
- Take a rock and rub it along the fold, then fold it in half again.
- Repeat step three until you have a piece of aluminum around ten inches wide and long.