- 1 How do you make a dinosaur out of cardboard boxes?
- 2 How do you make a dinosaur mask out of paper plates?
- 3 How do you make a 3d dinosaur out of cardboard?
- 4 How do you make a dinosaur tail?
- 5 How do you make a crocodile head out of cardboard?
- 6 How do you make T-Rex in little alchemy?
- 7 How do you make a dinosaur out of sticks?
- 8 How do you make an animal mask out of paper plates?
How do you make a dinosaur out of cardboard boxes?
Cut arm holes in the side and cut a head hole the same size as the hole you made in the base of the head box. Glue the head box onto the body box with the holes aligned. Now add a tail, spikes and eyes to your dinosaur. Paint your dinosaur with your favourite dinosaur colours and get ready to stomp and roar!
How do you make a dinosaur mask out of paper plates?
How to Make
- Cut the bottom 1/3 off of a green paper plate.
- Trim a wiggly line around the dimpled edge of the plate to make the frill of the triceratops crest.
- Cut out 2 eye-holes using scissors.
- With the bottom 1/3 of the paper plate that was cut off, cut out two rounded triangle horns.
How do you make a 3d dinosaur out of cardboard?
HOW TO: Begin by cutting out the dinosaur body and leg shapes from the cardboard, we used a craft knife to cut ours out. Cut slots in the legs and body of the dinosaurs so you can attach the legs. Prepare all your collage materials by cutting up coloured paper, old artwork or fabric.
How do you make a dinosaur tail?
- Cut a series of triangles into a long strip of fabric.
- Trace the edge of a bowl onto the main fabric and cut it out.
- Cut out 2 strips of fabric for the waist straps and glue them in place.
- Crease and glue the line of fabric spikes together.
- Cut a large, curved triangle out of fabric to make the base of the tail.
How do you make a crocodile head out of cardboard?
Cut out two strips of zig zag crocodile teeth from a large sheet of white paper or card. Stick on the crocodile eyes and crocodile teeth to each side of the box with strong glue. Stick a jumbo popsicle stick onto each side of the box to make a ‘handle’ to hold on to when wearing the crocodile head.
How do you make T-Rex in little alchemy?
Tyrannosaurus Rex walkthrough
- earth + fire = lava.
- lava + air = stone.
- fire + stone = metal.
- metal + stone = blade.
- earth + water = mud.
- air + water = rain.
- rain + earth = plant.
- plant + mud = swamp.
How do you make a dinosaur out of sticks?
DIY Popsicle Stick Dinosaurs To Make With Kids
- The supplies are colored paper, ice cream sticks, some blue rhinestones, a pencil, a blue marker, a glue stick and scissors.
- Glue three ice cream sticks to each other forming a triangle.
- Put your triangle on colored paper and trace it.
How do you make an animal mask out of paper plates?
Duck mask instructions:
- Cut your paper plate.
- Draw two round eyes and carefully cut them out.
- Fold the discarded part of the paper plate in half.
- Trace the beak onto an orange foam sheet and cut out.
- Glue the beak onto the paper plate mask.
- Paint the mask yellow.
- Glue a few feathers to the top of the mask.