How do you make a hot dog hat?
How to Make a Homemade Hot Dog Vendor Hat
- Turn the paper so the short end faces you. Fold the entire length of paper in a series of six 2-inch fan folds.
- Orient the strip so the long end is facing you.
- Take the other short end of the paper and tuck it inside the folded short end to hold it in place.
How do you make mustard and ketchup hats?
For the Ketchup and Mustard:
- Cut a 12 inch strip of paper.
- Glue strip into a circle.
- Cut two circles the same size as the circle you just created.
- Glue circles on either side of strip, making a puck shape.
- Cut out cone shape with template.
- Glue cone together.
- Glue cone onto puck shape.
How do you make a taco dog costume?
Lay out your brown felt lengthwise and cut 1/5th of the end (again, this may vary based on your dog’s size.) Put a line of glue across the lettuce and attach on side of your brown felt to the taco. Measure your dog’s back and decide where velcro closure needs to be to securely fit the taco on your dog.
How do you make a paper fast food hat?
How to Make a Restaurant Paper Hat
- Fold the paper in half widthwise.
- Crease the wide side in half from top to bottom.
- Turn the paper so that the fold is away from you.
- Repeat Step 3 for the top-left corner.
- Fold up the bottom flap on the side of paper that is face-up toward you.