How do you dress up as a genie?
Making an Aladdin Style Genie Costume
- Dot stickers (gold colored)
- Jumper (blue)
- Long sleeved shirt (blue)
- Paper (optional; gold colored, durable kind, like card stock, preferred)
- Scarf (red; sheer cloth preferred)
- Tape (gold colored)
How do I make an Aladdin genie costume?
How to make a Genie Costume
- Cut the toilet paper roll in half and then cut it up the the center to make a cuff.
- Spray paint the cuffs gold.
- Put on the shirt and pants.
- Take the red fabric and wrap it around your waist.
- Add the gold cuffs and pull hair up into a pony tale.
How should I dress for Aladdin?
How to Dress Like Aladdin
- Purple No Pocket Uniform Vest See on Amazon.
- Red Fez Hat See on Amazon.
- Disney Aladdin Abu Plush Doll See on Amazon.
- Red Renaissance Sash See on Amazon.
- Soft Modal White Spandex Harem Pants See on Amazon.
- Brass Genie Lamp See on Amazon.
What does Jafar’s staff do?
Jafar’s Snake Staff is a cobra-headed scepter owned by Jafar, in Aladdin. Initially and primarily used as a means of hypnosis, the ruby eyes made those who gazed into them become susceptible to Jafar’s suggestions and obey his every order.
Is it OK to be Princess Jasmine for Halloween?
As long as you don’t paint your kids face brown, have at it and let her enjoy being Jasmine. Its sad if kids cannot wear costumes they like because it could be offensive to someone.