- 1 How do you make wire bunny ears?
- 2 How do you make bunny ears stay up?
- 3 How do you make bunny ear headbands with felt?
- 4 How do you make cardboard rabbit ears?
- 5 How do you put on a bunny tail?
- 6 How do you make a bunny hairband?
- 7 How do you put a bunny ear in a hoodie?
- 8 How do you make a homemade headband?
- 9 How do you make a bunny ear out of paper plates?
How do you make wire bunny ears?
- Grab two bits of floral wire and the twine.
- Do the other ear, then fold them both in half to make a bunny ear shape.
- Take the ears and fold the two bottom ends tightly over the headband, to hold them in place.
- Now that the ears are in place, you can add some lovely flowers and foliage!
How do you make bunny ears stay up?
- Set the rabbit ears on a table with a wire coat hanger, wire cutters, seam ripper or scissors, pliers, electrical tape and some ribbon or fake fur that matches the rabbit costume.
- Open 1/4 inch of the rabbit ears ‘ seams at the outside base of each ear (the bottom of the ear, near the head).
How do you make bunny ear headbands with felt?
No Sew Felt Bunny Ears
- Fold the felt in half and cut out two bunny shaped ears with flat bottoms.
- Fold each ear in half at the bottom to create the three-dimensional shape.
- Cut about an inch slit through both layers about 1/2 inch from the front (this will make sense in the next photo)
- Do the same to the other ear.
How do you make cardboard rabbit ears?
Glue the pink cardboard ears cut from the cardboard box as this will add strength to the ears. Glue the pom poms to the ears, keeping the white ones to the outside and the pink ones as the inner ears. Glue the finished ears to the strip of cardboard and wrap it to fit your head. Secure with either glue or staples.
How do you put on a bunny tail?
- Try on your costume.
- Insert a safety pin through the tail and then attach it to the costume at the place you marked with the tape.
- Use extra safety pins to secure the tail to the costume.
- Try on your costume.
- Insert the thread through the eye of the needle and tie the thread in a knot.
How do you make a bunny hairband?
Heat up the glue gun and apply the glue to one side of the rectangle. Wrap around the ends of the hairband and hold together until the glue has dried. 4. Cut out two large bunny ear shapes from the grey or white felt and two smaller ones from the peach or pink felt.
How do you put a bunny ear in a hoodie?
Take the lining you cut out of the hood and cut two bunny ear shapes out of them. Take your fleece, and using the ear shapes you already cut out cut two more. Sew them together inside out and flip right side out. Pin them to the back of your hood and find the right spots for them then sew them on.
How do you make a homemade headband?
- Cut the Fabric and Elastic. Cut out two fabric pieces: one 18″ x 4¾” and one 9″ x 1¾”.
- Fold and Press. Fold both fabric pieces lengthwise in half, right sides together, and press along the folded edge.
- Stitch the Edges Together.
- Press the Headband.
- Press the Ends.
- Make the Elastic Portion.
- Attach the Elastic.
How do you make a bunny ear out of paper plates?
To make the paper plate bunny ears, start by folding a white paper dinner plate in half. Lightly sketch a bunny ear on half of the plate with a pencil. ( Do it lightly so you can erase your pencil lines if needed.) Cut out the bunny ear shape, unfold the plate and fold up the ears.