- 1 How do you make a crocodile dress?
- 2 How do you make an alligator head out of cardboard?
- 3 How do you make a crocodile out of cardboard?
- 4 Is crocodile a brand?
- 5 How do I dress like Steve Irwin?
- 6 How do you make a crocodile mask out of egg cartons?
- 7 How do you make a crocodile head out of paper?
- 8 What are Gator masks?
- 9 What can you do with egg boxes?
- 10 How do you make animals out of cardboard?
How do you make a crocodile dress?
- Here’s how to make a fun, simple crocodile costume out of a cardboard box and some butcher paper.
- The tail section is quite easy.
- Cut somewhere near the line with pinking shears.
- Staple an inch or so from the edge all the way along what will be the ridge on the top of the tail.
- Stuff with your scrap packing paper.
How do you make an alligator head out of cardboard?
Transform a box into a mask, just like this cool alligator head, with the help of scissors and paint. To create the look, cut the top from a long, skinny box, and then cut curving lines to create the mouth. Cut sharp teeth from tag board and glue on the inside of the cardboard box using tacky glue.
How do you make a crocodile out of cardboard?
Cardboard Crocodile for Kids
- Step 1: Get the Parts. You’ll need.
- Step 2: Paint the Cardboard.
- Step 3: Paint the Rest.
- Step 4: Arrange the Parts.
- Step 5: Fix the Parts With Strings.
- Step 6: Fold the Green Cardboard.
- Step 7: Cut the Feet Out.
- Step 8: Glue the Feet on the Body.
Is crocodile a brand?
Crocodile Garments SEHK: 122 is a textile and garments company based in Hong Kong. Crocodile Garments was founded by the late Dr. Crocodile Garments.
|Headquarters||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
How do I dress like Steve Irwin?
Items You’ll Need
- Men’s Work Shirt See on Amazon.
- Khaki Shorts See on Amazon.
- Groovy Blonde Wig See on Amazon.
- Digital Watch See on Amazon.
- Black Socks See on Amazon.
- Plush Crocodile See on Amazon.
- Hiking Boots See on Amazon.
How do you make a crocodile mask out of egg cartons?
What you Do
- Cut the egg cartons. (You may need an adult’s help.) For the mouth, cut off the last row of egg cups from the ends of two carton bottoms, as shown below.
- Glue parts together. Glue two egg -cup “eyes” to the top mouth part.
- Paint and add final touches. When the glue is dry, paint your alligator.
How do you make a crocodile head out of paper?
- Get a normal piece of a4 sized paper and fold it in half, hotdog style.
- Unfold and then fold the 2 sides to the middle line.
- Fold the corners of to the middle of the page, make sure you do all 4.
- Fold it in half but when you fold it don’t fold it fully just half way from the bottom.
- Fold back the 2 top flaps.
What are Gator masks?
Designed for Protection & Comfort – The Gator Mask is made of a proprietary microfiber, which absorbs sweat and dries quickly. It’s breathable, lightweight and provides extreme comfort. The Gator Mask neck gaiter keeps you cool in the sun and warm in cold weather.
What can you do with egg boxes?
10 things to make with egg boxes
- Egg – box ball game craft.
- Egg – box big red bus craft.
- Egg – box cress heads craft.
- Egg – box dizzy daffodils craft.
- Egg – box flower headband craft.
- Egg – box fruit bowl craft.
- Egg – box pirate’s treasure chest craft.
- Egg – box rock pool craft.
How do you make animals out of cardboard?
Instruction for Making Patterned Cardboard Animals:
- Print out the templates, trace onto the cardboard, then cut with the X-acto knife.
- Paint animals with a base coat first.
- When the first coat is dry, they can make their patterns!