How do you dress up a waffle?
Top-Notch Waffles: How to Dress Them Up
- Basic Waffle Recipe. Start with Food Network Magazine’s recipe for perfect waffles.
- Peanut Butter Sauce and Ice Cream.
- Caramelized Bananas and Bacon.
- Coconut Sauce and Ginger.
- Grape and Pear Sauce.
- Brown Butter and Oranges.
- Cardamom Spiced Syrup.
What can I put on my waffles instead of syrup?
With these waffle topping ideas, you’ve pretty much got endless combos for fun.
- Drizzles: Maple syrup, honey, hot fudge sauce, caramel sauce and fruit syrups like strawberry, blueberry, blackberry and more.
- Spreads: Whipped butter, peanut butter, Nutella, cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, whipped cream and yogurt.
What do you put on a waffle for breakfast?
What are the Best Waffle Toppings and Sides for Breakfast?
- fruit salad.
- Sautéed apples.
- Fruit compote.
- Syrup or honey.
- Honey butter.
- Fresh fruit.