How do you make a mummy costume for kids?
To Make your Mummy Costume:
- Rip the sheet into strips, and I really do mean rip it. You can start the rip with scissors.
- Soak strips in coffee water until desired color.
- Rinse and dry.
- Wrap the strips around the child.
- Whiten the skin a bit with some face paint, powder, or skip this if you like.
How do you make a cardboard snowman?
- Wrap the boxes with white wrapping paper.
- You can glue the boxes together, but you don’t have to.
- Glue on the 3 buttons.
- Use something round to trace the circles for the eyes and mouth on the black craft foam.
- Cut a triangle out of the orange craft foam.
- Glue the mouth, eyes, and nose on the boxes.
How much does Lego cost?
Price of One Lego Piece And the majority of Lego sets have a price between $0.06-0.19 per piece. Anything 6 cents or lower is a great deal that you don’t want to miss while 19+ cents is relatively expensive. The average price of one Lego piece is about $0.11 (or 11 cents).