How do you make an easy ladybug costume?
- Draw a large circle on red felt or cardboard.
- Cut out the circle and cut it in half.
- Paint the wings red and let them dry if you used cardboard.
- Cut out black fabric or cardboard circles.
- Glue the black spots to the red wings.
- Glue the top of the wing tips together.
How do you make a snail shell costume?
Take a section of brown paper and crumple and roll it until it is stiff and stands on its own. Add styrofoam to the end and then hot glue the other end to the head band. Now you got yourself a bonafide snail costume.
How do you make a bee costume?
- Cut strips of Black Duck Tape® to fit on the front and back of the tee shirt.
- Carefully place the stripes onto the shirt.
- Cover a piece of cardboard with White Duck Tape® and cut out wing shapes.
- Attach the wings and cone to the finished tee shirt, and you’re ready to for a fun night of trick-or-treating!
What goes with a ladybug?
Ladybugs eat pollen, so they are attracted to flowers. When you meet your girlfriend, dress as a gardener. You can wear gardening gloves, a sun hat, and you can come equipped with some gardening tools. You can also choose to carry a selection of flowers such as marigolds, cosmos or dandelions.
What is a ladybirds habitat?
Habitat of the Ladybug They can be found in grasslands, meadows, urban parks and gardens, forests, wetlands, and more. They will hide from predators in shrubs, grasses, trees, and more.