What size sheet should I use for a ghost costume?
But this was my Chunk Of Time To Make A Ghost Costume x2, darn it! So I folded the hunk of fabric in quarters, marked the center, and hunted down Essie, who was playing in the living room. Turns out, the optimal fabric size for a 40-inch-tall child’s ghost costume is less than [54 inches x 72 inches].
How do you make a tattered fairy skirt?
- Step 1: Measure and Create a Waistband and waist tie Pattern. Measure your waist and add a half-inch.
- Step 2: Cut out waistband and waist tie pieces.
- Step 3: Sew Waistband to Waist Ties.
- Step 4: Hem Waistband.
- Step 5: Assemble the Waistband and Skirts.
- Step 6: Tatter the Skirts.