How do you make fairy wings for kids?
How to make fairy wings
- Fold your cardboard in half and draw half a butterfly shape. You can make any size wings that you like.
- This is where you can get the kids involved.
- Leave the wings until the glue and tissue paper has dried.
- Attach ribbons to use to tie the wings to your child.
How do you make butterfly wings with a hanger?
Method 2 of 2: Using Wire Hangers
- Bend 2 wire hangers into the shape of butterfly wings.
- Pull each of the hooks into a circle shape.
- Push each wing into the leg of a stocking.
- Knot each end of the stocking close to the hanger.
- Wrap the hooks of the wings together to form the middle of the wings.
How do you make homemade fairy wings?
- Take the four coat hangers and bend each one into an oval shape.
- Take two of the hangers, cut the hook off down to the point where the wire spiral starts.
- Take the two spiral ends and wrap them tightly with duct tape.
- Use duct tape to join both sets of two.
- Stretch one knee high stocking over each wing.
How do you become a real fairy with wings?
To become a fairy with wings in real life, exactly at midnight in the dark will need to open the window and, looking into the sky, tent times a magic spell: “I am crawling your wings! I fly to the stars! ” After that, within seven days, it is necessary to represent that the wings grow behind your back.