How do you make a Tinkerbell costume?
Method 2 of 2: Dressing an Adult as Tinkerbell
- Choose a form-fitting sleeveless green dress.
- Cut triangles out along the bottom of the dress to make a pointed hemline.
- Wear the Tinkerbell dress with green high heels.
- Pull your hair up into a bun.
- Apply shimmery makeup to your eyes.
- Carry a wand with a star at the end.
How do you make paper fairy wings?
Using any kind of paper, draw the shape of your wings. Use two pieces of paper with each wing on a different sheet. Make sure each wing is exactly the same shape and size. Cut the wings out.
- If you drew on white paper, color the wings.
- Be creative with the way you draw or decorate them.
How do you become a real fairy with wings?
To become a fairy with wings in real life, exactly at midnight in the dark will need to open the window and, looking into the sky, tent times a magic spell: “I am crawling your wings! I fly to the stars! ” After that, within seven days, it is necessary to represent that the wings grow behind your back.
How old was Tinkerbell?
She was originally played by 71-year- old former circus performer Tiny Kline, up until her retirement three years later. Peter Pan (1953) and other Disney media.
|Tinker Bell (Disney version)|
|Created by||Walt Disney Marc Davis|