What do you need for a vampire costume?
- Light foundation.
- Red lipstick.
- Makeup sponge or brush.
- Black eyeliner or eyeshadow.
- Fake blood.
- Gel or pomade.
- Face paint (optional)
How do you dress as Dracula?
Put on a Straight Hair Wig to easily style your hair like Dracula. Then, dress in a Spread Collar Dress Shirt, Victorian High Collar Coat, black Flat-Front Pants, and Monkstrap Dress Shoes. Lastly, strap on a signature Vampire Cape with a little Fake Blood around your lips for just the right effect.
How do vampire girls dress up for Halloween?
- For women, fancy black skirts, black or red tops with bell sleeves, corset tops, and black dresses are great for a vampire style.
- For men, try a dark suit jacket or overcoat with antique buttons. Wear dark pants with a white button up shirt for the perfect vampire style.
How do you attract vampires?
More than anything, vampires will be attracted to the same things they were attracted to as humans. Though they can’t enjoy things like fancy food and drink, they do seem to enjoy nice homes, cars, jewelry, and other luxury items as well as attractive human companions.
How can I make my skin pale like a vampire?
Apply a very light foundation (a shade or two lighter than your own skin tone) over your exposed skin. Use a makeup brush to sweep your skin with it after applying your foundation..
- Start small.
- Less is more.
- Avoid areas with deep lines in your skin, since powder here will attract attention.
What kind of pants do vampires wear?
In this case, black clothes will definitely be essential. Black jeans or pants are the basics of any casual vampire outfit. Be sure that they are very black.
How do you act like a vampire for Halloween?
Dress in dark colors with red accents.
- Vampire clothing is generally dark (often black), with some color relief (often red, white, or gray).
- Dye your hair dark on the top and the bottom.
- Choose red boots with attitude.
- Wear a grey tank top and then layer on top if it gets cold.