How do you make a baby chick costume?
DIY Baby Chick Costume
- Hot glue gun and lots of glue sticks.
- Two googly eye balls.
- Packs of yellow feathers.
- An orange drink cozy thing.
- Other supplies include a snug fitting cloth baby hat and a pair of socks or leggings you don’t want to use anymore.
- Glue a little section at a time, then press feathers into place.
How do I make a girl mummy costume?
To Make your Mummy Costume:
- Rip the sheet into strips, and I really do mean rip it. You can start the rip with scissors.
- Soak strips in coffee water until desired color.
- Rinse and dry.
- Wrap the strips around the child.
- Whiten the skin a bit with some face paint, powder, or skip this if you like.