What is Optimus Prime truck?
Lot #1325.1 1992 PETERBILT 379 “TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME” STUNT TRUCK
How do you make a matchbox transformer?
One Matchbox Car, One Transformer
- Step 1: Materials. You don’t need much for this project.
- Step 2: Get a Matchbox Car. First things first, you need to acquire a matchbox car.
- Step 3: Cutting.
- Step 4: Visualizing Your Transformer.
- Step 5: Glueing It Together.
- Step 6: Play!
How do you make a simple robot?
A bristlebot is a simple and tiny robot your kids can build at home using a toothbrush. Cut off the bristle end of the toothbrush and connect a small pre-isolated motor with some coin cell batteries. This little setup is quite easy to make, but the experience of building it is rewarding and fun for kids.
Are transformers real?
Transformers are finally a reality as a genius Japanese company has made an actual robot that transforms into a car – and vice versa. A group of engineers at firm Brave Robotics unveiled the new creation, named J-deite RIDE, which is reminiscent of Bumblebee and co.
How do you make a bumblebee costume?
DIY Bumblebee Costume
- Step 1: Cut out the dress out of 2 identical pieces of fabric.
- Step 2: Lay out the 2 1/4″ ribbon on the dress to make 3 stripes & cut to size.
- Step 3: Lay front and back of dress on table side by side, making sure the bottom edge lines up exactly.