How do you make a toilet paper mummy costume?
Tape the end of a roll of toilet paper to your shirt at the waist with cloth first-aid tape. Wrap the paper around your waist and then wrap downward, to the top of your thighs. Continue wrapping the toilet paper around one leg, working from top to bottom and then back up again.
How do you make a cute mummy costume?
To Make your Mummy Costume:
- Rip the sheet into strips, and I really do mean rip it. You can start the rip with scissors.
- Soak strips in coffee water until desired color.
- Rinse and dry.
- Wrap the strips around the child.
- Whiten the skin a bit with some face paint, powder, or skip this if you like.
How do you make Mummy gloves?
Fill your rubber glove with rice (or other filling) until your glove is completely filled. Tie off with a rubber band. Begin wrapping your glove by taking a strip of fabric and hot gluing it to the top and back of the finger. Wrap tightly down the finger.
How do you get ready for Halloween?
Get Ready For Halloween -Some Top To-Dos
- Make a List. Before you head out for Halloween shopping make a list of everything you will need.
- Save Money by Comparison Shopping. Check out your local circulars to get the best prices on Halloween candy and decorations.
- Gather all Your Decorations.
- Safe Trick or Treating.
How much gauze do you need for a mummy costume?
A mummy costume is fairly easy to make. But it may take some time all that winding! Buy about 8 yards of gauze strips from the fabric store. (Medical gauze would be much more expensive.)