How do mad scientists dress?
The mad scientist costume typically involves a lab coat and wild hair. A few props can add more science and more madness. The lab coat could be a t-shirt cut in the middle or an oversize-white button down shirt.
How do you dress like a scientist?
If you’re going for the professional look, wear the lab coat over a smart pair of trousers or a skirt and wear smart shoes. Add a tie or a bow tie and brush hair neatly to one side or for long hair, tie in a neat ponytail or bun. Now all you need to do is accessorise.
How do I dress like Albert Einstein?
An Albert Einstein costume is an easy one to make, mostly out of clothes you can find at home or at a thrift store.
- Put on a rumpled pair of slacks and a sweater.
- Put on a wild white-gray wig.
- Apply a coat of spirit gum adhesive to your upper lip.
- Tap the spirit gum with your finger until it gets tacky.
How do female scientists dress?
How to Look Like a Woman in Science
- Don’t wear heels higher than 2 inches. Certainly women should be wearing heels.
- Wear makeup, but not too much makeup. As a woman, you have a particular physical standard to maintain.
- Have at least one male co-author, so you look smarter.
How do I dress like Isaac Newton?
Homemade Isaac Newton Costume
- An adult or child’s black two piece dress suit. (Jacket and pants.)
- A white button up dress shirt. (Long or short sleeved)
- A white wig in which you can find at local beauty supply or wig stores.
- A thin white scarf.
- A pair of black shoes.